Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi Seven here. I had a nice quiet Holiday with my foster Mom and 3 other roommates. I went on a HV after Christmas but I didnt get picked this time.
My foster brother Hammie was lucky this time. I will get one soon my foster Mom keeps telling me.
I have settled in to retirement very well. I play with my foster brother and sister very well. I also play with my stuffies when no one else with play with me. My foster Mom says that I am a clown and a goofball. I love to ride in the car and take walks. I am very noisy at times and love to help you with whatever you are doing. I LOVE kids. I sometimes get a little too excited when I first meet them but I do calm down. I love to be petted and loved on and will stand by your chair with my head in your lap for as long as you will pet me.
Have a Safe New Year abd hopw to see my forever home soon.
Love Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment